RENOWORKS PRO UPDATES FOR MARCH 2018
Wow! What a busy start to 2018.
We’re happy to announce to our faithful Renoworks Pro customers a new set of updates rolling out.
As you may or may not know, a few months ago, we began laying the foundation for a new and better version of Renoworks Pro.
Since then we’ve released a ton of improvements to the software under the hood, a new RenoworksPro.com website and an updated design service request submission form.
The response has been fantastic! Your feedback has encouraged us to keep moving forward and we are proud to bring you more updates like today’s.
Making their way to you over the next few weeks are these features and enhancements:
- Enhancement: Re-ordered Project Folder – Recently saved projects now appear at the top. No more scrolling through older projects.
- Enhancement: Better Design Reports – More appealing design reports, company branded cover page and add multiple design snapshots to your reports. More enhancements to come in the next update.
- Enhancement: Bigger Design Space – We’ve increased the design space to help you design better and keep the focus on the project you are working on.
- Enhancement: New Start Screen and Minimal Design – We’ve embraced a streamlined design for better look and feel in the app.
- Enhancement: New “Update Password” Option – Reset your password more easily.
- Enhancement: Better Zoom Capability – Pan using keyboard arrow keys on a laptop, or using the touchscreen on your mobile device.
- Enhancement: In-app Access to Design Services – Access Design Services within your app.
- Enhancement: In-app Access to Help Resources – Help and resources are just a click away. Access our new Learning Center from the app.
- General: Bug fixes and other enhancements – More under the hood stuff.
We’ll be slowly updating your Renoworks Pro accounts to this new version over the next few weeks.
Note: Some accounts may not apply to these updates.
If you have any questions or feedback about these updates, please connect with us! We love hearing from you!
The Renoworks Pro Team