Last updated: March 16, 2018
GIVING YOUR CONSENT
- Personal information is information about an identifiable individual.
HOW RENOWORKS COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In strict adherence with government regulations, PIPEDA and CASL, Renoworks may collect and add current and past customer data from our systems business systems to our email subscriptions lists and request your consent (opt-in) to receive product updates, news, special offers and promotions by email.
- You may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information to Renoworks any time you are in contact with Renoworks, including contact by telephone or email, through the Renoworks website, or in person. In those circumstances you can choose not to provide certain requested personal information, but then you may not be able to purchase products or services or access or use certain features of Renoworks’ website.
- For example, when you create or manage an account with Renoworks, when you register or subscribe for Renoworks’ newsletters or promotions, participate in Renoworks’ promotions and when you contact Renoworks, Renoworks may collect a variety of your personal information, including your name, date of birth, mailing and shipping addresses, email address, and phone numbers.
- You might also provide Renoworks with the personal information of other persons, such as business associates or co-workers. Please ensure that you have the consent of other persons before you provide their personal information to Renoworks.
HOW RENOWORKS USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Renoworks uses your personal information for various purposes, and as otherwise permitted by law, including: (a) to contact and correspond with you regarding your business or transactions, and your use of Renoworks’ website, products and services to provide you with customer care services and to provide you with information regarding Renoworks’ announcements, promotions, upcoming events, new products and special features; (b) to facilitate transactions and process orders and payments for products and services purchased by you (including to remind you of unpurchased items left in your online shopping cart, to contact you regarding billing and payment discrepancies and to validate receipts); (c) to process and respond to your specific suggestions, comments, inquiries, and requests, and to otherwise administer Renoworks’ relationship with you; (d) to personalize and improve your user experience; (e) to administer and facilitate your participation in contests and promotions; and (f) to develop, deliver, and improve Renoworks’ products, services, and advertising.
- Renoworks may also develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your transactions with Renoworks and your use of Renoworks’ websites and services.
- Renoworks may combine your personal information collected through various sources, including information collected through Renoworks’ websites and information obtained from other sources.
- You may also provide personal information in order to receive email and other communications from Renoworks. You may unsubscribe from those communications by using the applicable self-service unsubscribe procedure offered by Renoworks (for example, by clicking an unsubscribe link in an email or adjusting your website user account preferences) or by contacting Renoworks using the contact information noted below. From time to time, Renoworks may use your personal information to communicate with you regarding important matters, such as information about your membership, educational program changes, and deadlines; because this information is important, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- Renoworks also collects non-personal information – information that is not about an identifiable individual, including personal information that has been aggregated or otherwise anonymized so that it no longer relates to an identifiable individual. For example, Renoworks’ websites automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding website users, such as the dates and times they access the website, the browsers, operating systems, and devices they use to access the website, the website pages they access, and the referring and exit website pages.
- Renoworks may use, disclose, transfer, and retain non-personal information for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- For example, Renoworks may use information collected through cookies and similar technologies to recognize the user of Renoworks’ website, track use of the website, offer personalized web page content, information and advertisements, and otherwise facilitate and improve the website experience. You may choose to decline or disable cookies if your web browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of Renoworks’ website.
SOCIAL NETWORKING AND SIMILAR SITUATIONS
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- For example, Renoworks engages service providers to help operate Renoworks’ websites, advertising, and email services and to analyze information collected through websites, advertising, and email (including through cookies and other similar technologies).
- For example, Renoworks may disclose information to law enforcement authorities or other businesses and organizations in connection with the detection, prevention, and prosecution of activities that Renoworks reasonably believes to be unlawful or fraudulent, and the disclosed information may include personal information of the individuals suspected of involvement in unlawful or fraudulent activities.
RETENTION, LOCATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCURACY AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can help Renoworks maintain the accuracy and completeness of your information (including your Renoworks website account information) by notifying Renoworks of any changes to your personal information. You may update your Renoworks website account information through Renoworks’ website.
- You may request access to your personal information and information about Renoworks’ collection, use, disclosure, and retention of that information by sending your request to Renoworks’ Privacy Officer at the address noted below. Subject to applicable exceptions and limitations prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate.
- Personal Information of Children – Renoworks does not knowingly collect personal information from or relating to children who are under 13 years of age without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian. Renoworks expects parents to supervise and monitor their children’s disclosure of personal information, including through Renoworks’ website. Please immediately contact Renoworks’ Privacy Officer at the address noted below if you believe that Renoworks has unintentionally collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian. If Renoworks learns that it has inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 13 years of age without appropriate consent, Renoworks will use reasonable efforts to delete that information from its systems (except to the extent that retention of the personal information is required or permitted by applicable law).
- Employment – Renoworks may use and disclose your personal information to administer and process your application for employment with Renoworks and related matters.
- Unsubscribing to Newsletters and Messages – You may unsubscribe from Renoworks’ electronic newsletters and similar messages by using the applicable self-service unsubscribe procedure (for example, by clicking an unsubscribe link in an email or adjusting your website user account preferences), or by contacting Renoworks at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-980-3880.
2721 Hopewell Place NE
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not alter, use, transmit, repurpose, sell, copy, distribute or display any portions of the RenoWorks Software Inc. web site without written consent from RenoWorks Software Inc. This includes all graphics and site content.
RenoWorks Software Inc. does not warrant or make any representations or claims as to the validity, correctness, currency or otherwise of the information provided at this site, nor shall it be liable or responsible for any claim or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the interpretation, failure of performance, error in content, delay in operation of site, computer virus, reliance upon or other use, authorized or unauthorized, of such information.
Certain links on our website lead to other websites maintained by independent parties over whom RenoWorks Software Inc. has no control. RenoWorks Software Inc. makes no representation to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such sites.